These are some of my projects:
- Translation from English into Spanish, together with the translators Miguel Marqués and Eva Duncan, of the book Walter Gropius, La vida del fundador de la Bauhaus from the writer Fiona MacCarthy.
- Translation of three short stories from Dutch into Spanish of the writers Simone Atangana Bekono (The Netherlands), Joost Oomen (The Netherlands) and Lotte Lentes (The Netherlands).
- Reading of a fragment of my translation from Dutch into
Spanish of the writer Lotte Lentes on the Hay Festival of Segovia 2018 as part of the CELA project.
- Writing in Spanish of a blog entry for the Spanish School of Escuela de Escritores about the experience of one of the workshops of the CELA project.
- La isla rural. Author of the publication based on the idea of rural Majorca before the massive influx of tourism. English version translated by Lauren Moya Ford. German version translated by Birgit van de Sand. Catalan version available (own translation).
- Interview about The Rural Island on the online magazine The island Review.
- Interview in German about The Rural Island on the newspaper online and printed of Mallorca Zeitung.
- Publication of an excerpt of the book on the online magazine about translation of Harlequin creature.
- Translation from English into Spanish of the bilingual publication Ocean Air (Aire del océano), of the writer Lauren Moya Ford.
- Bilingual reading of Ocean Air and La isla rural both as author and as a translator, together with Lauren Moya Ford, both as author and as a translator, at the bookshop in Madrid of Desperate Literature, in January 2019.
- Participation at the art book fair of Libros Mutantes of Madrid in April 2018 and in the self-publishing fair of ¡Hostia un Libro! of Madrid in October 2018, selling these two publications, among other publications from Editorial Froitas.
- Translation of the online exhibition ¡Actos sorprendentes! from Dutch into Spanish
- Translation of the press releases from Dutch into Spanish:
- Translation of press releases on exhibitions from Dutch into Spanish:
- Translation of texts on exhibitions of some museums of Catalonia for its app from Catalan into Spanish.
Het Huis van Alijn Museum
- Translation of the permanent exhibition from Dutch into Spanish:
- Writer in the Museum Blog
- Translation from Dutch into English of the Newsletter Home Movie Day
- Translation from Dutch into Spanish of the information text Sint Nicholas exhibition and the Sint Nicholas letter
- Translation from English into Spanish of the brochure of the exhibition Raise the curtain.
Research platform of the multidisciplinary artist Allan Sekula:
- Tranlation of the digital platform from Dutch into Spanish and Catalan.
Poet and writer Carmien Michels
- Translation of two of her poems from Dutch into Spanish for its projection at the International Poetry Slam of Madrid.
Poet and writer Simone Atangana Bekono
- Translation of two of her poems from Dutch into Spanish for its projection at a reading organized in Madrid as part of the european project CELA (Connecting Emerging Literary Artists).
- Reading in Spanish of a fragment of translation at the bookstore De Utrechtse Boekenbar of Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Artist Lauren Moya Ford
- Translation of her book Nine Postcards and a Love Letter (Nueve postales y una carta de amor) from English into Spanish.
- Reading, with the author, of a fragment of the book Nine Postcards and a Love Letter (Nueve postales y una carta de amor) at the bookstore Desperate Literature of Madrid, February 2018.
Artist Andrea Jarales
- Translation, from Spanish into Catalan of the brochure on the exhibition La Coupe en biais that took place in Simbiosis Shop, Zaragoza, January 2017.
- Translation from English into Spanish of the articles of touristic places in Majorca, among others:
- Translation from English into Spanish of a great number of articles of the printed editions Winter 2016, Spring 2016 and The 101 Best Addresses on Mallorca.
- Traslation from French into Spanish of the product descriptions of clothing products for web content for several quality brands.
- Translation from English into Spanish of the programme of the Global Conference and General Assembly of Malaysia 2017.
- Translation from English into Spanish of the online content, newsletters, press releases, etc.
- Writer of the description of charming hotels. Among others:
- Translation from Dutch into Spanish of the articles:
- Translation from Dutch into Spanish of poems about its beers,
- Translation from French into Spanish for the FAQ of their website.
Poet Joan Gelabert
- Translation from Catalan into English of the introduction of his poetry book: GELABERT, Joan: Catalan poems. Bilingual edition. Mallorca, Publicacions Illa sobre Mar, 2014
Poet David Troch (poet of the city of Ghent 2014 – 2016)
- Translation of the poem Gent en ik from Dutch into Spanish and Catalan
- Recite the poem “Gent en ik” in Spanish on the official video
- English copy-writer of the online Majorca Sunny Island Independent Travel Guide
- English copy-writer of the online Ibiza Island Independent Travel Guide
- English copy-writer of the online Travel Balearic Islands Independent Travel Guide
GrupoGes Gestión Objetiva (in cooperation with Disset Consultors)
- Translation of the webpage of GrupoGes from Spanish into Catalan.
- Translation from English into Spanish of Lesson Plans for the workshops of the NGO
- Transcription into English of interviews made by the organization
- Translation of the webpage of Vincci Capital from English into Spanish
Simile Magazine (University of Ghent, Belgium)
- Translation from Ducth into Spanish of the article “Casa de Alijn”